Friday, October 16, 2009

Building a Snow-Cow Maya

I just LOVE this new stamp of Maya, she looks like she is having so much fun building a snow-cow!!! This stamp is called Winter Maya and is now available in our online store.

This is my second card for our La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge this week, Winter/Christmas. If you would like to play along please check out this post, there are also more samples from our talented DT and the Guest Designers.





Desinger paper is from Webster's Pages. Winter Maya was colored with Copics, Flower Soft for the snow and Crystal Stickles on the "snowcow" and Maya's boots, scarf and mittens. I added Copper Brads for the snowcow's bottons. Along with Maya stamp I used the Christmas Trees stamp from Magnolia, the trees were stamped on the Designer Paper and outlined with Copic. Fiskars Border punch. EK Success Swirl punch (inside of the card).

8 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Irina! Really pretty card! I love the flower soft on the snow and the glitter on the snowcow. Such pretty paper too! xx Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY!

    Is this combined image just too CUTE!

    Precious! ... and the color combination just add to the beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lOL...THIS IS SOO CUTE!!!! LOVE IT!!! It really made me laugh out loud!! WAY TOO CUTE!!
    hugs, janny

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is adorable! I love all the dots around the scallop circle, and the way the trees are made of designer paper! All your details are amazing--gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! I love this image and those papers are just gorgeous!!! Love the colors!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe love this it really made me smile

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Irina, this is fantastic!! This was definately one of my favorite images on the blog hop! :) LoVE your soft pretty colors on this! Non-traditional and I LOVE IT!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete