Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Winner of our "Feeling Blue??" Blog Candy

We got quite a few entries into our last Blog Candy, 92 comments to be exact. Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who'd entered and for all your lovely comments!!

I've used Random.org to pick a number.. The winning number this evening is...

...

...

75!!!

Jenny, you are the winner!! Jenny had won with her second entry/comment, and here is what Jenny said:

"Jenny said...

Oh, forgot to say that I'm already a follower! :)
"

CONGRATULATIONS Jenny!!! Please email me your address and I will send Happy Maya and the Kids Quotes stamp set right to you!!

If you have not won this candy, please don't be disappointed.. We have a HUGE surprise for you all, and it will be announced on our blog in less then two hours!!

Hugs!!

2 comments:

  1. I found13 new stamps. Hope I win. Love them. Thanks Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think the correct answere is 13 new stamps.

    ReplyDelete