Wednesday, November 4, 2009

La La Weekly Challenge #11 - Pink!

Hello Friends! Welcome to another GREAT La La Weekly Challenge! I am Kim and I am so thrilled to be your hostess for this week! Time sure flies! It's already our 11th challenge!

Before I move on to this week's challenge, a big congratulation to last week's WINNERS! Awesome job, Everyone!! Well done!!!

Now, for this week...pink is one of my favorite colors. So, for this week's challenge, I would love to see some PINK. Your project does not have to be all pink. As long as it mostly pink, that's fine.


This week, we have another adorable stamp for one lucky winner! The design team will select their top 3 favorites entries. The one with the most votes gets....are you ready?? Down the slopes Rosie!! Isn't she just the CUTEST!!

PLUS, the Top Three will get to proudly display this adorable button on their blog!

Here's what you need to do to participate:

1) Create a NEW card or other papercraft project for the challenge. Yes, you may combine challenges! You may use any stamps, but if you've got some La-La Land stamps, why not show them some love?!

2) Link your card or project to Mr. Linky below
by Sunday, November 8, 2009 at 11:59pm PST (GMT-8). Be sure to link directly to the blog or gallery post featuring your entry!

If you post your card on Splitcoaststampers, please use Keyword: LLWWC11. If you are also using a stamp from La-La Land Crafts, please use BOTH keywords LLLC and LLWWC11.

3) Link to this challenge in your blog or gallery post


Now for some inspiration from our DT and GDT...




GUEST DESIGNERS

Elena - Rosie With Cat

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! Have fun and happy crafting, Everyone!


11 comments:

  1. Love the featured stamp - that is just so cool. Sorry I didn't join in last week - my intentions were good and I had a great idea but I ran out of time.
    My emails to you keep getting returned so I have just picked up the top 3 badge I won from the site - hope that's okay.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job ladies!! LOVE all the variations of PINK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creations with pink, ladies - totally beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi girls, fab DT projects, I have decided to take part for the 1st time this week, hope you have time to take a look. Hugs Avril xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow gorgeous DT Cards

    Here‘s My Card

    thanx 4 looking...hugs lesley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love to join this challenge, here is my project.


    http://www.tapuz.co.il/blog/ViewEntry.asp?EntryId=1579582

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, pink - yummy!
    Mine is with Mr Linky, thanks for looking.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colour pink, so great challenge ! l have added mine to Mr Linky..Fabulous work from the DT
    Hugs
    susan ( mallorca, Spain ) X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linked up my card with mr. Linky. Unfortunally I don't have any stamp from La-la land stamp. But maybe I will be lucky, winning one...

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards from the DT and a great challenge! Hope I used enough pink. :) Left my entry with Mr. Linky.

    Hugs,
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete