Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New addition to our Design Team and our new Guest Designers

For this week's challenge please scroll down to the post below or click HERE!!

Time flies when you are having fun!! And we are sure having fun here at La-La Land Crafts!!

With that said we have to say goodbye to our November-December Guest Designers. We are very sad to see them go :-( Katie and Moon, we have really enjoyed having you on our team!!

Elena and Kristine are staying with us and moving up to the Design Team!! Congratulations!!

Now we would like to introduce you to our new Guest Designers for the months of January-February. We can't be more excited to have these very talented ladies join our team!!!

Cheryl Rowley of Cottage Creations!!

Thanks to my mother, I have been creating as long as I can remember! I had supplies for just about every craft imaginable-needlepoint, macrame, leather tooling, candlemaking, knitting and crocheting, painting, and well, you get the idea! Before coming to stamping I was in many a craft show selling my tole painted goods which had been cut by my dad and sanded for painting by my mom! It was fun and profitable for many years! I came to stamping about 12 years ago and love it more everyday! I'm so pleased to be a guest designer for Irina and La-La Land Crafts!

and Pam Sparks of
Expressions with Heart!!

My rubber stamp collecting began in April of 1994. I saw a stamping demonstration and immediately saw the potential for hours of fun with our three daughters! That PSX victorian winter house stamp caught my eye and there was no turnin’ back!!! Then twelve or so years ago, I learned how to color with Studio II pens, an alcohol based marker similar to Copic markers in how they color. A rep for the company taught us how to color with them and when they went out of business we were so sad! A couple years ago when I started reading and seeing copics online, the desire to color started building inside me again!!!! Got out the "cute" stamps and that was all it took! I love coloring and cutting! lol
I've been married to my best friend Tim for 34 years! We have three married daughters….Heather, Amanda and Breanna and we have grandchildren!!! NINE of them! Wonderful, delightful, the joy of our lives! They love coming to G-ma Pam’s to do “art” as they call it! Course the Cricut is their favorite thing to do! The copics will be next I'm sure! My blog is expressionswithheart.wordpress.com.

Welcome to the team Cheryl and Pam!!

When you get a chance, please make sure to stop by our new Design Team members' and the Guest Designers' Blogs to congratulate them!!

Hugs!!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Cheryl and Pam!!! You both do such lovely work... I can't wait to see what you create with La-La Land Crafts stamps!!!

    Cheryl, I LOVE your picture!

    Hugs and high fives,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Welcome Pam & Cheryl!! Looking forward to designing with you both! It's so fun here in La-La Land!! :) {{HUGS}}
    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome!

    here is my crd: http://scrapbookdeguylaine.blogspot.com/2009/12/carte-la-la-land-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Cheryl & Pam! You both are sooo awesome!
    Blessings!
    ~H

    ReplyDelete