Sunday, February 28, 2010

Goodbye and Hello..

Time sure flies.. especially when you are having fun.. How true is that??!! I just can't believe that it has already been two months since Cheryl and Pam had joined our team as the Guest Designers and now is the time to say goodbye.. Before we let them go, I wanted to share with you their GORGEOUS work for La-La Land Crafts..

LLLC cards by Cheryl Rowley






LLLC cards by Pam Sparks








Pam and Cheryl, we are going to miss both of you SO MUCH!!!

Now I am going to wipe off my tears and introduce to you our new Guest Design Team!!! We are very excited to have these super talented ladies on our team for the next two months!!!

1LuvnMama of Luvn The Journey


I can’t begin to tell you when I started crafting. As a little girl, I played sports and goofed around. It wasn’t until middle school that I chose art over band. My love for anything artsy continued through college where I took more art classes such as paper-making and weaving. Yes, they had such classes at the University. Then one year in the early 1990’s, my cousin and I decided to make homemade Christmas cards. It was our tradition until the children entered our lives.
Over the years, I’ve collected and accumulated a whole bunch of craft stuff. I feel like such a hoarder because I continue to buy the latest products as my hubby allows me. I am a SAHM to 2 beautiful children whom I love dearly . . . hence my name, 1LuvnMama! I’m considered a newbie to the blog world, but have since enjoyed every moment of it! I’ve learned much from other very talented crafters and have made wonderful friendships along the way. I am honored and humbled to JOURNEY through this experience of stamping and crafting with such a great TEAM! Special thanks & mahalo to Irina for giving me this wonderful opportunity!

Jana of Stamp With Jana


I'm a stamp at home mom with 2 young children, a daughter of 7 and son who is 1. I've been stamping for over 8 years now, but really started exploring the craft when my family lived in Germany for 2 years. I started blogging my cards back in 2006 after our move overseas, and started playing with all the different stamping products out there. Now, after being back in the States for 1.5 years my addiction is as strong as ever, and I'm so excited to have this opportunity to work with Irina and the other La-La Land ladies!! So, come stamp with my at my blog, Stamping With Jana!

Sparkle of Sparkle Creations


Yes, Sparkle is my real name. I'm half Hmong and half Chinese. My ethnic names translate to "shiny light", hence why my parents chose Sparkle as my American name. I was born and raised in Portland, Oregon and now live in Seattle, Washington with my wonderful husband, Brent. I have been stamping and scrapbooking since I was a teen and am excited to be a guest designer! I look forward to seeing all the lovely creations.

Please join me in giving a big warm welcome to 1LuvnMama, Jana and Sparkle!!! Welcome to the team girls!!!

Hugs!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome group of guest designers! I love their work already and am very excited to see them here!
    Blessings!
    ~H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all your guest designers. They are all very talented and I can't wait to see their creations!

    ReplyDelete