Thursday, September 9, 2010

Merci!

Hello everyone! It's always a good day here in La-La Land! Today I'm showcasing Ballerina Marci! I know you can't wait to get your hands on this cutie next Wednesday!!! She is too adorable for words! I decided that her tu-tu needed to sparkle, so I used a raspberry colored glitter and a light pink glitter. It really shimmers, which is what a ballerina likes! LOL

If you'd like details on my card, you can find them on my blog.

We're on the countdown to release day now!!! You won't have to wait much longer!!! Stick with us... there is LOTS more in store for our sweet Marci and Luka!!!

If you live in Northern California, you can join the fun at one or both of our Trunk Shows!!!

Wednesday, September 15th, 4 to 7 pm at Cranberry Hill Mercantile in Sunnyvale, CA
click
HERE for more details

Saturday, September 18th, 1 pm to 4 pm at Scrapbook U in Fremont, CA
click
HERE for more details

Have a La-La Lovely Day!

Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Way cute! I love Marci's sparkly dress & shoes!!! Awesome card, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is so cute!!! I so agree, all ballerina's need to sparkle and this card shows it perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Lisa - that sparkly pink tutu is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS Lisa!! Love all the sparkle you added and your DP and chipboard is so PRETTY! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I adore that raspberry glitter Lisa! Your card is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely, Lisa! Your coloring is phenomenal and the sparkly tutu is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a sweet, adorable card, Lisa! I love her sparkly dress!

    ReplyDelete