Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tuffy's Dog House


Hi LaLa fans!!  Didja know that "Bow Wow WOW" is doggy talk for "HAVE a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"??  Well let's pretend it is for now anyways....  *Ü*

I'm  Kristine and for my "Wednesday Share" I decided that as cute as Marci & Luka are... their adorable dog TUFFY is craving some attention too!  LOL.  This is such a cute set...  You get 4 different Tuffy stamps plus several sentiments and some toy accessories... all for one great price!


I also used this fun Sweet Sketch Wednesday, (which I just now realized I'm prolly a week late as it's WEDNESDAY so they have a new sketch today---Ooops!   =)  The polka-dotty paper (My Mind's Eye) is from a fun paper pad that my sister Kathy sent me... LOVE polka-dots and it's full of them, Thanks again Kathy!  And of course I incorporated some real wood paper for Tuffy's dog house. 


Have you entered your LaLa creations in our customer gallery yet??  We will have our monthly Customer Appreciation Draw at the end of the month so get those creations linked so you could win!  =)   

4 comments:

  1. How fun Kristine! Tuffy looks so cute in front of his house! Love the little fence and the super fun colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!! LOVE Tuffy's wood house and all the awesome details!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute Kris!!! LOVE Tuffy's house!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woof woof!!! That's dog speak for "totally cute"!!!

    ReplyDelete