Friday, January 28, 2011

Fancy Dress Marci~

Mojo 175 CH




Hi everyone Cindy here to show you Fancy Dress Marci!!  Marci is ready to go to a Sweetheart dance.  

If you going to CHA, please make sure to stop by The La-la Land Booth!!  They will be in the Kentia Hall downstairs in the New Exhibitor Section, Booth 4607!!  Oh, and if you are not going :-( but your local craft store is.. tell them to stop and see us.. you know you want our stamps in your store, right??!!

Happy Week-end~

Hugs Cindy XXOO

4 comments:

  1. oh cindy hun this is just stunning,beautiful image and your detail is amazing hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image. Her dress reminds me of one I wore on a senior class trip to Washington, DC except the accents on mine were black. Positively beautiful! I won't tell you how long ago I was a senior in h.s. The look is classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She IS all fancy fine, isn't she?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is gorgeous! I love the white with just a touch of color. Beautiful, Cindy!

    ReplyDelete