Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winter CHA Sneak Peek #1

We are so EXCITED to exhibit at CHA this year!!!  Our company has definitely grown with the introduction of our Marci and Luka line!!  Our own, homegrown!!  :-)  We wouldn't be able to do it without your support, and for that we are very grateful!!

I promised to our Facebook Fans to show a few of the NEW images..  If you have not joined our Facebook page yet, you definitely should!!  That's were you'll hear all the news firsthand!!  Here is the link if you would like to check it out :-)

Without further ado, let me introduce to you TWO of our new images from our NEW Playtime Collection. 

Please meet Magician Luka


and Capri Marci
I hope you enjoyed our little sneaky peek ;-)   We will show you a few more within a few days.. Stay tuned!!

If you want to see Marci and Luka at your Local Craft Store, please tell them to stop by our booth at CHA!!  We are in the New Exhibitor Section, Booth 4607!!

Now back to work for me!!   Only a few short weeks left until the event, and SO MUCH to do!!

Hugs!!


8 comments:

  1. I love these. They are so cute. I will be sure placing an order when the digis are ready!!!
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun!! Thanks for the sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! They are adorable!!! Thank you for letting us see them now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, these are so stinkin' CUTE!! I've gotta save up my money cause I need all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute ... Can't wait to get these. The little magician is like we talked about at Collective Journey . Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO ADORABLE! Love them love them! Can't wait to see more. Wish I was going to CHA. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Irina....soo cute and adorable. My five-year old is in to magic. I hope this will be available for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete