Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Baked with Luv 4 U!!

Today, I am so excited to share one of the cards I made for La-La Land Crafts for Winter CHA!  Chef Marci is from the NEW Play Time collection, and you can purchase her in DIGI, and soon in rubber!!


The designer papers  are from the October Afternoon "Modern Homemaker" collection! They are so delicious that I thought they'd go perfectly to highlight Chef Marci, especially with the designer paper from this collection that included the recipes!!  The card base is from a Silhouette die!  I've added some machine stitching, a couple of border edge punches, and topped it off with a pretty flower and sentiment I made from my PC! 

There's still time to upload your beautiful creations to our Customer Gallery for a chance at winning a prize, when we randomly choose a winner..could very well be you!!

Have a terrific Tuesday!

Hugs & Smiles,

2 comments:

  1. I have definite plans for a card like this! Absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image! I am mad on cooking myself)))

    ReplyDelete