Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Li'l Something for a Li'l Someone

Happy Wednesday!! 

I’m pulling a goodie out of the attic today!  This is Birthday Marci which was one of the very first Marci’s that came out late late year.  She’s one of my faves because she’s so versatile:  great for Birthdays or Christmas, Mother's Day or other.  And don'tcha just love her cute li'l panda friend?  So cute. 

I followed this week's sketch at Sketches by Carly.  We're just playing for fun this week, so if you’re looking for a sketch to follow, why not try this one?!   =)

carlysketch 28 

Thanks for stopping by today!  Lots more cuties if you scroll down as our DT posts something new almost every single day!! =) 

Bee creative… Ink Something

Kris

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure your card is beautiful-but I can't see it in this post. xox Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on the sketch Kristine!! She is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! Gr8 take on the sketch Kris. :)

    ReplyDelete