Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sittin' here thinking of you . . .

I hope you're having a pleasant Saturday! It's me, 1LuvnMama. I'm here to share with you a card I made using Capri Marci. She is part of the Playtime Collection which you can purchase {HERE}.



Simple and to the point . . . I reckon I achieved that! Along with this card, I made a little gift bag using my Sizzix Bigz XL Bag w/ Scallops. Just add some candies or some other goodies inside and it will surely put a smile on any one's face!



Want more inspiration? Scroll through the LLLC Blog, yes, this blog, and see what the Design Team has created. Thanks for visiting and have yourselves a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! Love your colors and that gorgeous border punch/frame and your li'l gift bag too! Neat, neat!!

    ReplyDelete