Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Happy Halloween - Lil' Devil Marci!

Here is my card with one of our stamps from the NEW Halloween Release - this is our Lil' Devil Marci!  I kept my card simple and let the gorgeous papers, the image and the dies take a stage.

 

I used both flourishes from our  Creepy Vines Die.  It's so nice to have two that are a mirror image of each other!


Marci and the whole front panel are raised on foam tape, gives the card more dimension.

This is what I did inside of my card.  I used our Frightful Fence Die and one of the bats from Eerie Bats Die set.  Sentiment is included with Lil' Devil Marci stamp!


I actually really love how the inside of the cards turned out.  I think it would make a nice simple Halloween card on it's own!

Lil' Devil Marci was colored with Copics:
Skin - E00, E01, E11, E13
Blush - R20, R30, R21
Hair - E02, E08, E17, E18, RV69
Outfit - RV52, RV55, RV66, RV69
Boots - C1, C3, C5, C7, C9
 

Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. My gosh, I simply adore these cutie pies! I love and want them all! I get so inspired by looking at all these projects that you and your fabulous DT does! The rock!

    ReplyDelete