Thursday, September 4, 2014

Tutorial Thursday - flowers by Margot




Hi it's Margot here :)
This tutorial shows how to make the flowers in the picture above . It’s long, but easy peasy, I promise!
 Let’s get started .  .  .

What we need ....


I have used Lotus Die - leaf die . To make a flower I have cut 6 petals ( leaves ) , in raspberry and  pale blue.






I sprayed the petals ( leaves ) with water.




Then I have embossed each petal at the back with embossing tool (small ball) on an embossing mat.




I turned the petal over and pressed down  with the embossing tool using a lot of pressure.


Ready embossed petals. It looks like this when finished.



Then I glued petals together.



When dry, pierce a hole in the center of the flower with with a paper piercer. and insert a cluster of stamens.




Then I  applied some gesso and glitter and it's ready.



 You can use anything to decorate flowers ( pearls, rhinestones, stamens ).

And my card



Products used :


Hope you like my flowers and if anyone makes them please be sure to come back and share with us - we have a Facebook Page HERE and a Facebook Group HERE.
Have fun playing!!!
Margot

4 comments:

  1. so pretty! keep sharing!
    FOLLOWING you now, visit my page & enjoy crafting :)
    Have a good day!
    Khadija
    www.creativekhadija.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty flower and super clear instructions. Now I just need the die.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful thxxxxxx for sharing.
    Mvg gina Belgium

    ReplyDelete