Thursday, December 1, 2016

Tutorial Thursday - Canvas


Hello everyone, Anne-Maree here today for Tutorial Thursday. 
I am going to show you how to create a mixed media canvas using a stencil made from La-La Land Crafts dies.

I used an adhesive Stencil sheet and a selection of  dies to create a stencil to use on my canvas.
I have cut the hearts out using a die cutting machine and saved the cut-outs to use as a mask.

I have layered some paper and lace onto the canvas and used some die cuts to make a background. 
Dies 
Flower Border ( from August Club Kit) 

I then used the stencil with some texture paste to add hearts to my project

I also glued a 2nd layer of dies onto the first layer to give the project more depth 

I have sprayed some flowers and of course no La-La Land project is complete without our adorable Paperdoll Marci - Love
Copics
Skin E50 E51 E11 E21 E13 R00 R20
Hair E21 E23 E25
Dress RV21 RV23 RV25 BG000 BG01 BG05
Shoes RV21 RV23 RV25

\Thats all from me today, I hope you have enjoyed it. 

Happy Crafting!
Anne-Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment